| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thessaloniki in April is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with some rain. A mere 36.1mm (1.4in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Thessaloniki are a little sunny with on average a welcome 7:19 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 13:15.
- There are approximately 5:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56% of daylight hours and cloudy 44% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thessaloniki April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Thessaloniki, Greece
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Thessaloniki: