| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thessaloniki in August is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 20.8mm (0.8in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 3 days.
- In August the blue above Thessaloniki is beaming having on average a hefty 11:07 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:07 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 13:45.
- There are approximately 2:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82% of daylight hours and cloudy 18% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thessaloniki August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Thessaloniki, Greece
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Thessaloniki: