| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thessaloniki in December is a little cool at 6.7 °C (44.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow now and again. Only 52.9mm (2.1in) of water is laid down across an average of 11 days.
- In December the heavens above Thessaloniki are somewhat dreary with an average of merely 3:32 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:16 long and the longest day is 9:28 long with an average length of 9:19.
- There are approximately 5:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thessaloniki December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Thessaloniki, Greece
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Thessaloniki: