| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thessaloniki in February is a little cool at 6.7 °C (44.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. A mere 40.3mm (1.6in) of water precipitates during on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Thessaloniki are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:48 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:04 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:36.
- There are approximately 5:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thessaloniki February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Thessaloniki, Greece
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Thessaloniki: