| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thessaloniki in January is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.2 °C (34.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in January is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with sleet, rain or snow now and again. A mere 36.9mm (1.5in) of liquid tumbles during an average of 11 days.
- In January the blue above Thessaloniki is somewhat dreary having an average of a mere 3:46 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 10:02 long with an average length of 9:38.
- There are approximately 5:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thessaloniki January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Thessaloniki, Greece
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Thessaloniki: