| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thessaloniki in July is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 25.6mm (1in) of water is dropped across on average 4 days.
- The blue above Thessaloniki is beaming with on balance a beaming 11:50 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:21 long and the longest day is 15:01 long with an average length of 14:45.
- There are approximately 2:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 81.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 18.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thessaloniki July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Thessaloniki, Greece
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Thessaloniki: