| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thessaloniki in March is a little cool at 9.6 °C (49.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- In March the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with some rain. A mere 45.7mm (1.8in) of fluid tumbles across on average 9 days.
- In March the heavens above Thessaloniki are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:27 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 6:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thessaloniki March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Thessaloniki, Greece
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Thessaloniki: