| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thessaloniki in May is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of water is deposited across on average 10 days.
- In May the skies in Thessaloniki are quite sunny with on average a sizable 8:56 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 14:50 long with an average length of 14:25.
- There are approximately 5:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thessaloniki May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Thessaloniki, Greece
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Thessaloniki: