| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thessaloniki in October is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 40.6mm (1.6in) of H2O falls during an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Thessaloniki are fair having on average a moderate 5:52 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:25 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:03.
- There are approximately 5:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54% of daylight hours and cloudy 46% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thessaloniki October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Thessaloniki, Greece
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Thessaloniki: