| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thessaloniki in September is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 26.2mm (1in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 5 days.
- The blue above Thessaloniki is moderately sunny having an average of a pleasing 8:09 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:25.
- There are approximately 4:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thessaloniki September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Thessaloniki, Greece
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Thessaloniki: