| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thessaloniki in November is quite mild at 10.9 °C (51.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with rain now and again. Only 57.7mm (2.3in) of water accrues across an average of 11 days.
- The skies in Thessaloniki are somewhat dreary having on average a mere 3:50 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:29 long and the longest day is 10:22 long with an average length of 9:53.
- There are approximately 5:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Thessaloniki November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Thessaloniki, Greece
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Thessaloniki: